The Historic Village provides beautiful vintage and modern amenities for weddings, one-time and recurring meetings, receptions, reunions, special picnics and events.
- Our large meeting room in the historic church offers padded bench seating for 110 guests, an LCD projector with retractable electric screen, and a computer connection. A laptop that runs PowerPoint, CDs, DVDs, and videos is also available. The church has ADA compliant entry and restrooms. Light refreshments are permitted in the church. A coffee cart is available. Other options for food service should be discussed with a Village representative.
- The Pioneer Room is a smaller space in the Main Building that can accommodate a group of up to 20-25 individuals.
- The Village Green provides a charming location for outdoor events, with a lovely gazebo, convenient restrooms, picnic tables, mature trees and landscaped flower beds. The Village easily accommodates a 20′ x 40′ banquet tent plus 2 additional 20′ x 20′ tents. Power is accessible in the gazebo and connectible from many buildings.
- The Troy Historic Village is also available for photographers or film-makers seeking historic set locations.
- Parking is free at the Village. Two on-site parking lots accommodate 48 vehicles. Overflow parking with access to the Village is available along Lange Street (north side of the Village) and in nearby lots.
- The Village is handicap accessible and ADA compliant. A wheelchair is available for guests. We welcome seniors, adults and youth with special needs. Please call to arrange a visit that accommodates your group.