July is Visitor Experience Month!
Whether you have a half hour lunch break, out-of-state guests, or an unscheduled day, you can find a great experience at the Village tailored to your interests. In addition to regularly scheduled programs, during July we invite you to:
- Explore pioneer history with print or new video guides (offered daily)
- Enjoy an artifact scavenger hunt and find Cheddar the Village Mouse (offered daily)
- Try a different hands-on history activity, game, or toy each week!
- Bring your lunch and picnic on the Village green (if you are bringing a group larger than 10, please contact us first at 248-524-3570)
Schedule of July special activities:
- July 10: Troy Garden Club’s annual Garden Walk
Visit the Village for FREE during extended hours on Wednesday July 10, 9am-6pm. Shop the Arts & Crafts Boutique, Doris’s Fabulous Finds Sale, and Plant Sale.
- July 10 – 24: Student Art Exhibit
- July 22 – 31: Blacksmithing Exhibit
- Docent-guided tours (call for availability)
- Blacksmithing demonstrations