12th Annual Troy Traffic Jam to benefit the Troy Historical Society
August 4, 2019 from 10am – 3pm at the Columbia Center
Join us at the Troy Traffic Jam Classic Car Show on the beautiful grounds of the Columbia Center at 201 W. Big Beaver Road, Troy MI, 48084 for a free, fun, and family-friendly event. See over 250 classic cars, hot rods, muscle cars, and specialty vehicles.
Bring the family to enjoy children’s crafts, music, and plenty of great food will be available for purchase.
Promote your business to thousands of car enthusiasts and support a unique cultural resource in our community. Become a financial sponsor for the Troy Traffic Jam. Click here for the sponsor information form. For more information contact Tina Collins, Fund Development Director at the Troy Historic Village by calling 248-524-3571.
Last Year’s Sponsors
Copper Sponsor ($1,000)
Oakland County Michigan Works!
Classic & Exotic
Sun Tel Services & Mitel
GR Auto Gallery
Community Choice Bank
Judging and Awards:
2019 Awards Categories
- A 1900-1927 (Antique)
- B 1928-1942 Roadster or convertible
- C 1928-1942 Sedan, coupe or fixed roof
- D 1946-1954 Chevrolet
- E 1946-1954 All other domestic makes
- F 1955-1960 Chevrolet
- G 1955-1960 All other domestic makes
- H 1961-1972 Ford
- I 1961-1972 GM
- J 1961-1972 Other
- K 1973-2000 All domestic makes
- L 2001-2016 (Millennium) All domestic makes
- M Hot Rods 1900-1945
- N Muscle cars 1960 to present
- O Custom and modified street machines/lead sleds (all years)
- P Trucks (all years up to 2000)
- Q Corvette (all years 1953-1967)
- R Corvette (all years 1968-1982)
- S Corvette (all years 1983-current)
- T Foreign (All years up to 2000)
- SV SPECIAL INVITED VEHICLE
- NJ DO NOT JUDGE THIS CAR
Registration for 2019 is now open!
Click here to register your vehicle or vehicles!
The Troy Traffic jam welcomes new and returning car owners who wish to enter their restored, modified, or original/preservation vehicles. Car club members are welcome! Registration is $20.00 per vehicle registered.
Kids Zone Voting Ballot:
Click here to print and fill out. Bring with you to the car show.
Volunteer at the Event:
The Troy Traffic Jam requires many volunteers. If you are interested in volunteering, please sign up!
Troy Historic Village:
All proceeds from the Troy Traffic Jam support the Troy Historical Society and are tax deductible. The Troy Historical Society, a 501(c)(3) organization, manages the Troy Historic Village.