11th Annual Troy Traffic Jam to benefit the Troy Historical Society
August 5, 2018 from 10am – 3pm at the Columbia Center
Join us at the Troy Traffic Jam Classic Car Show on the beautiful grounds of the Columbia Center at 201 W. Big Beaver Road, Troy MI 48084 for a free, fun, and family-friendly event. See over 200 classic cars, hot rods, muscle cars, and specialty vehicles.
Bring the family to enjoy children’s crafts, music, and plenty of great food will be available for purchase. See the press release (to come) for more detailed information.
Judging and Awards:
2018 Awards Categories
- A 1900-1927 (Antique)
- B 1928-1942 Roadster or convertible
- C 1928-1942 Sedan, coupe or fixed roof
- D 1946-1954 Chevrolet
- E 1946-1954 All other domestic makes
- F 1955-1960 Chevrolet
- G 1955-1960 All other domestic makes
- H 1961-1972 Ford
- I 1961-1972 GM
- J 1961-1972 Other
- K 1973-2000 All domestic makes
- L 2001-2016 (Millennium) All domestic makes
- M Hot Rods 1900-1945
- N Muscle cars 1960 to present
- O Custom and modified street machines/lead sleds (all years)
- P Trucks (all years up to 2000)
- Q Corvette (all years 1953-1967)
- R Corvette (all years 1968-1982)
- S Corvette (all years 1983-current)
- T Foreign (All years up to 2000)
- SV SPECIAL INVITED VEHICLE
- NJ DO NOT JUDGE THIS CAR
Kids Zone Voting Ballot:
Click here to print and fill out. Bring with you to the car show.
Register my car:
The Troy Traffic jam welcomes new and returning car owners who wish to enter their restored, modified, or original/preservation vehicles. Registration fee is $20 for each vehicle entered. Car club members are welcome!
Pre-Register online by scrolling down the page to the registration form. Register at the event entrance on August 5 to display one or more cars. Click here to download a registration form to bring with you. All registration fees for the Troy Traffic Jam are tax deductible and support the Troy Historic Village. The Troy Historical Society, a 501(c)(3) organization, manages the Troy Historic Village.
Become a Sponsor:
Promote your business to thousands of car enthusiasts and support a unique cultural resource in our community. Become a financial sponsor for the Troy Traffic Jam. Click here to for the sponsor information form. For more information contact Tina Collins, Fund Development Director at the Troy Historic Village by calling 248-524-3571. Major Sponsors for last year’s event were:
Troy Historic Village:
All proceeds from the Troy Traffic Jam support the Troy Historical Society and are tax deductible.